Halls For Hire
The Trust has two Halls, both of which are accessible by wheelchair users.
- The Renwick Hall (1,080 sq ft) can accommodate up to 80 people seated or 120 standing.
- The Randall Room (294 sq ft), can accommodate up to 40 people seated or 50 standing.
These capacities are regulated by the Fire Authorities and may not be exceeded.
There is also a small kitchen which is equipped with a fitted water heater for making hot drinks. Separate male and female toilet facilities are provided, plus a disabled access toilet which includes baby-changing facilities.
Furniture provided in the Renwick Hall comprises 10 large rectangular folding tables and 80 chairs, plus 10 children’s tables and 20 matching chairs, and a piano. The children’s furniture does not belong to the Trust, but may be used provided it is left in a clean condition after use.
The Randall Room has 10 small stackable tables and 40 chairs, plus a piano.
Wifi and portable microphone available for public use.
Hirers should note that:
- The Centre is not licensed for the sale of alcohol.
- Regulations prohibiting smoking also apply throughout the Trust Centre.
- Halls are not hired to anyone under 21.
- Hirers use the facilities for activities run by them only; sub-letting is not permitted.
The Trust does not have its own parking, but there are public car parks in the vicinity.
For current availability and details of how to make a booking click here.