Then e-mail ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or phone 01582 460457.
We help individuals and families living in the AL5 postal district in the following areas:
- Help with household bills.
- Vouchers for food and clothing.
- Supply of both new and recycled furniture and white goods.
Families are helped on a confidential basis to meet with the cost of essential school trips.
Help for pensioners who have difficulty paying their winter electricity, gas and water bills.
Day and half day coach trips to the coast, countryside and garden centres for pensioners. Outings for children – free of charge but by invitation only.
Delivered to pensioners who might be housebound or on their own over the Christmas period.
Free coffee and biscuits provided for pensioners between 10–11am.
- Tuesdays at the Trust Centre, 90 Southdown Road.
- Thursdays at High Street Methodist Church Hall, Lower High Street
Home Visitors assess and then help families and individuals in hardship.
Scheme, launched in late 2016, to bring people who are living on their own into regular contact with other members of the community.